AHRI Webinar VIP Invitation - 'How to conduct workplace investigations like a pro'
June 12, 2014
LS Partners is presenting the second webinar in its Workplace Behaviour Management professional development series with the Australian Human Resource Institute (AHRI) on Thursday 19 June. The webinar, scheduled for a 12pm start, is titled 'How to conduct workplace investigations like a pro' and will be presented by Managing Director Steve Castrisios and Senior Legal Counsel - Workplace Behaviour Consulting, Dominic Lallo.
AHRI usually charges a fee for webinar attendance, however LS Partners is offering all clients the opportunity to attend the session at no cost if registration is confirmed via email@example.com by Tuesday 17 June.
The workshop will be a practical guide to conducting internal investigations; with content covering:
- Brief outline of the legal framework, including internal policies and procedures, applicable to workplace behaviour investigations.
- To accept a 'complaint' or not to accept a 'complaint'…to 'investigate' or not to 'investigate'. Internal v External Investigations
- The role and responsibilities of all parties
- Effective strategies to head towards resolution
- Aligning the expectations of the parties to the dispute and to options/outcomes of the policies
- Documentation required; including the process to attach legal privilege to an investigation
- Managing the investigation process, and outcome, whilst avoiding escalation of issues in the process
- Major pitfalls
- Safeguarding the parties, witnesses and organisation
To receive our VIP professional development offer, simply send the below details to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 17 June:
- First name
- Company name
- Email address
Co-workers and other interested parties are welcome to attend via client referral and to qualify need to follow the above steps.
LS Partners believes in the value of ongoing development and will be involved in similar online and offline education initiatives throughout 2014 across a range of topics. These will include investigations, workplace behaviour, conflict resolution and mediation, risk management, and whistleblowing. If you believe your organisation would benefit from
LS Partners’ online or in-person seminars, contact our National Marketing Manager Nathan Luker to discuss a tailored client program.