AHRI Webinar VIP Invitation: Resolution of issues and disputes - early intervention
July 10, 2014
After a terrific response to the first and second seminars, LS Partners is presenting the final webinar in its Workplace Behaviour Management professional development series with the Australian Human Resource Institute (AHRI) on Thursday 17 July.
The webinar, scheduled for a 12pm start, is titled ‘Resolution of Issues and Disputes – Early Intervention’ and is an in-depth conversation between LS Partners’ Senior Legal Counsel – Workplace Behaviour Consulting, Dominic Lallo, and LS Partners’ Psychologist and Mediator, Sandy Hirschfield.
Dominic and Sandy will cover:
- What is required for effective early intervention and resolution?
- Managing the work environment when workplace issues occur
- Potential challenges to resolution
- Setting the scene for effective management, including mini workshop on how to give constructive feedback
- Process of mediation. What it is and what types of outcomes it can achieve.
- Practical definitions of acceptable and unacceptable behaviour
- Legal duty to exercise leadership
- Duty to equip and to empower managers
- Legal duty to make decisions and to act
- Bringing every individual to legal accountability (all individuals are responsible for behaviour in their workplace)
- Positive assistance managers can offer employees to meet their obligations
- Learning from real case work
AHRI usually charges a fee for attendance however, as with the previous seminars in the series, LS Partners is offering all it’s clients the opportunity to attend the session at no cost if registration is confirmed by Wednesday 16 July.
Simply send the below details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- First name
- Company name
- Email address
Co-workers and other interested parties are welcome to attend via client referral and to qualify need to follow the above steps.
LS Partners believes in the value of ongoing development and will be involved in similar online and offline education initiatives throughout 2014 across a range of topics. These will include investigations, workplace behaviour, conflict resolution and mediation, risk management, and whistleblowing. If you believe your organisation would benefit from
LS Partners’ online or in-person professional development seminars, contact our National Marketing Manager, Nathan Luker, to discuss a tailored client program.