Strategic Investment in Your-Call Disclosure Management Services
April 05, 2014
We are very pleased to officially announce LS Partners’ strategic investment in Your-Call Disclosure Management Services.
Your-Call recently celebrated its 10th year of operation. Glenn Birrell, the founder, pioneered Australia’s first, fully integrated web-based solution for the receipt of information from whistleblowers.
We have been impressed the way Your-Call continues to strive in new ways to connect to those who provide it with confidential and sensitive information. Another big step in its journey was when Melbourne University allowed Glenn to work collaboratively with students from its Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering to assist in another Your-Call first; a message board to facilitate on-going, three way communications while enabling the whistleblower to remain anonymous. In 2010 Your-Call introduced the iAnalysis Case Management System to provide further efficiencies in the way in which they deliver and manage whisteblower information to its clients.
The information provided to Your-Call by the individuals who have stepped up has resulted in the identification of major theft, fraud, employee misconduct, safety breaches and inappropriate workplace behaviour. In monetary terms alone this service has uncovered in excess of $5m in malfeasance. One cannot qualify in dollars terms alone the detection of safety and IP breaches, collusion activity and the identification of bullying and harassment.
The business has undergone significant growth over the past two years with the corporate and public sectors now experiencing the value of the company’s Your-Alert and Your-Say tools by empowering employees by making them the monitors of behaviour and fair play in the workplace.
The strategic investment by LS Partners is a very good fit for both organisations. LS Partners will add enormous value to Your-Call’s existing and future clients:
- Glenn will now have the time and capital structure to implement and develop the next generation of Your-Call’s service offerings to clients. Glenn’s role will be to focus on innovation and product development to further enhance the user experience.
- LS Partners’ resources and national infrastructure will enhance Your-Call’s service delivery capability.
- LS Partners’ two directors have joined the Your-Call board of directors and will be actively involved in disclosure management
- Dominic Lallo, LLB, will also be an active advisor to Your-Call. This will be a perfect fit to what we are doing in the workplace behaviour consulting practice.
- We have appointed Nathan Luker as the full time Operations Manager who will be actively involved to drive the digital marketing strategy and direction of the business.